Monday, October 8, 2012

Worst Date Ever & Monday Blues

Ugh, I can't believe that it is Monday already. It doesn't feel like it... I really don't feel like being here for five days....I guess you have to do what you have to do.
I already missed four days of school last week due to being really sick and a family friend dying.
My luck is ridiculous lately.
You know what, I bet that I would get more views if I posted pictures to make my writing more comical. Kind of like Hyperbole&aHalf.
Neh....I don't know how to draw them online though. I totally would if I knew how.

Oh look at that...It's the reason that I hate mornings and Mondays. An assignment in Entrepreneurship...The teacher tells us to summarize the chapter and then puts the summary on the board. After I summarize it, I find out that I was supposed to copy the summary.
Where is the learning in that? How is that summarizing the chapter? That's copying a paragraph. Then you yell at me for it... Sorry that I would like something that at least resembles real work...
Well, I do go to an Alabama school. >..>
Yes, today is my bitching day.

So, yesterday...
Yesterday was a fail in the worst sense of the word.
I've known this guy for about three years.. We dated like two months out of those years and he was super sweet when we dated. We went out and did things together and enjoyed each other's company.
Well, he was the one that I was talking about not showing up. He came today and I decided to go with him.
We went to the park and while there, all he wanted to do was sit on a bench and come on to me. I convinced him to get up and we decided to go to a movie. He did the same thing there for awhile until he got rejected enough and finally just cuddled me during the movie.
I did enjoy that part.
During the movie, my friend, Nyja, called me. She wanted to see if I could find a ride for her homeboy Justin if she gave gas money.
I asked dude, yes, he shall be called dude. I don't like slandering people's names...Unless I really hate them, so Dude will now be the one that I'm complaining about. If he sees this post, he'll know who I'm talking about.
Dude said sure, that would be okay. We looked up the address and that's when the bitching started.
I felt bad to. I kept telling him that he didn't have to do it. He insisted though... So hell, if he agreed to it and even insisted, why was he bitching at me like I was forcing him to do it?
When we got to Nyja's house, she gave him the gas money and we went to go get her friend. To make matters, and the bitching, worse....Justin lived in Athens...A fourty minute drive.
At this point, I told Dude that I'd rather not go all that way, but he insisted again.
Bitched most of the way there.
When we picked up Justin, he stopped complaining but seemed to pick up some guy ego thing.
Yeah...He started to curse every other word.
I was really getting annoyed of it.. I mean, obviously I don't mind cursing but when you're saying fuck EVERY other word...I do mind that.
Finally we got back to Nyja's...We went into the house because she left it open for us. Dude and I started cuddling on the couch. That's all it was. Cuddling, I swear.
When Nyja got back, she shepherded everyone into her other dude's car. I don't know that guy's name so we'll just call him Guy.
Stay with me here, okay?
Apparently Guy had rented a hotel room. Yeah.. I thought that was pretty chill. We spread out in the living room of the hotel room and started watching TV. Usually I would drink with Nyja, but I didn't want to be doing all of that when Dude had to drive. I just didn't find it fair to him. It didn't stop him for smoking a blunt with them, knowing that I hate those kind of things around me. It seems that Dude also picked up smoking. Which sucked...He dragged me outside with all of them on his smoking break where I latched onto him because of how cold it was. The only nice thing that he did was give me his jacket then, which I promptly returned to him as soon as we got back in. That is one thing that I like about him, even though it annoys me..He wants me by his side. He couldn't even get gas without me walking in with him and waiting by the pump while he pumped it. <3
When we got back in, he didn't say much which was fine. He had to be home by 11 so I told Guy that we needed to go back to his car by 8 because I wanted some time alone with him. Not like that! Maybe..
Turns out that we had to take Justin back home. >.>
We finally got back to my house and I invited him. We went to my room to chill and talk.
Oh my gosh, I almost kicked him out of my house!
He came in my room and started talking about everything in my room, insulting stuff. He literally was judging every bit of my room.. In an insulting way!
On top of that, we have roaches.... I know that's nasty but I can't really do anything about it. I was born there and raised there. I need help from both of my parents to get rid of them and even then, it's expensive and hard.
I understand being bothered by them, but there was no reason for him to be as rude about them as he was. I was almost in tears by the time I walked him out. He just wouldn't stop.  

No comments:

Post a Comment