Wednesday, October 10, 2012

The Phenomenal Parents

My parents are weird...I think that they're both pretty bi-polar. Actually, I'm certain of it.
Last night was one of my mom's good nights though. She gets weird on her good nights and we end up doing weird, but fun things. Like...Driving two hours to see my boyfriend, skipping school to eat pizza at the park, and throw bonfires.
Last night, mom cleaned out the pantry. Mom hoards can goods so when she was done, she had a nice little cache of can goods.
We went to a meeting with some concerned parents about the school board and what we want to do about it, then we went and visited a friend who had lost his partner, and lastly, we went to Wendy's for ice cream.
Mom is also cheap, have I mentioned that? Mainly because we're broke. She loves when Halloween comes around because Wednesday sells coupon books for a dollar that allow you to get ten free mini frostys. She'll buy one of those and then order a butt load of frostys. We did that last night and while eating our frostys, we started talking.
I jokingly said that we should stack a pyramid of can goods in front of our neighbor's door...She took it for real.
Well, come around 1 AM, we did just that. XD We didn't get caught either. It was pretty funny.
After that, it was a little hard to get her out of my room though. She kept coming in to sit on my bed and talk, but I was tired.
Plus, I had to get up at seven so that I could get up for school today.

No comments:

Post a Comment