Thursday, October 11, 2012

Anime &....More Anime

I'm trying to finish the movie for the Haruhi Suzumiya series in between classes. I will finish this movie today!
I've managed to watch the Melancholy, season one and season two. It's pretty good though.
I don't know what to move on to next.
Lucky Star, Aizomio Dango (or whatever it is), or the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya-Chan.
I'll probably check out the last one, maybe the first... I don't know..
I think I'll be a little sad when I finish this series because it's been really good. It will be neat to know that the voice actor for Haruhi voices someone in Lucky Star.
Maybe by the next time I go to a con, I'll know who half of the character are.
I already know the Inuyasha, Trigun, Soul Eater, Naruto, Bleach, Sailor Moon, and several other characters are.
Mainly those really popular ones.
I would have to say that the Melancholy is certainly one of my favorites right now. <3

Oh, this reminds me that I need to watch the World Series of Hetalia.

No comments:

Post a Comment