Monday, October 22, 2012

Weight Loss

So, I decided that I need to lose weight. I'm going to give it my best try. I'll start with exercise first, then I'll worry about my diet. I'm going to walk every night for a minimum of thirty minutes, which at my weight, is a good thing. I already walk home from school and that takes about twenty to thirty minutes.
To keep it from getting boring, I'll carry my laptop and watch anime. Since I live in a circle that is like a track, I don't have to worry about watching for traffic.
I also tagged some of my friends on Facebook and told them that they need to come over more often to practice some dances we've been learning and just chill. Tonight, I'm going to try and walk around the park with some friends.
Oh, I've also started drinking a lot of water to boost my metabolism and keep me from eating as much.
It's making me pee a lot, but I'll get used to it eventually.
Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment