Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Getting Sick Sucks

Go figure that I get sick. -.- I get sick so easily that it's not funny.
Sunday I attended a rally for the protests that will be taking place this week in defense of the girl in the Butler incident I have mentioned several times.
I was totally fine then. -,-
Now I've come down with what I think is tonsilitis.
I have a stuffy but runny nose, congested chest and throat, when I take a deep breath, it whistles, I have white spots on my throat, it hurts to cough, but I want to cough up this phlem. ;-; 
I can't even go to the doctor until November first. Not that I want to, I hate the doctor.

It started around Monday, but didn't really hit until Tuesday and Wednesday. Actually, now that I think about it, I was a bit off Sunday night. I kept having to blow my nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment