Thursday, September 6, 2012

This. Is. LIFE!!!

Hehe, see what I did there? A "this is Sparta" joke.... No...? Okay, well, moving on..
Could you please help the group that I volunteer with in a contest? Just go to this page, click vote, and allow the application on your Facebook.
If you want to be super, mega, amazingly awesome, then you can share it and if someone clicks the link, you get an extra vote that you can use for us.
Just don't vote for anyone else? ;)
Here is the voting link
So, yesterday I was walking home from school and a woman called out to me. I didn't really know her but I had talked to her several times on my trek home. She has a full blooded Shitzu puppy that she wanted to get rid. She asked me if I wanted it and I told her no, I mean, I already have three dogs and a cat as it is. I did agree to try and find her a home though....
I found her one...Five minutes later.
I took a picture of her and asked my mom if she knew anyone that might be interested in her.
Lo and behold... Mom was.
I now have 4 dogs and a cat, with the possibility of getting a gecko. I love animals, but it's a bit too much for our small home.
I'mma see if I can convince her to let me give the dog to a family friend as a present. She would love the puppy to death.
After that, I get a phone call telling me to come outside because my friend is almost at my house and we're going to go chill. She does this all the time, she doesn't understand the concept of planning something out.
I don't mind too much though. I got dressed and went outside for us to go chill. It was her and her dude at first, but when I told one of my friends he asked if he could come meet us down there and chill so we said sure.
I walked over to meet him and use him as an excuse to get away from them because they were basically doing the nasty.
When I brought him back, I have to admit that it was funny as hell. Him and my friend have different political views, religious views, and different views on everything else from going to another planet to gangsters.
It didn't take long for them to not get along. It got even funnier though. He stole her date. Yep.
Like, him and her date walked off and started talking about cars. She had been totally ditched.
I guess I could say that her date was helping steal mine, but he wasn't my date, just a friend and I didn't really care either way.
It was certainly amusing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment