Wednesday, September 12, 2012

School & the Passionate Hatred I Harbor For It

Welp, I'm in a crap mood...No, a crap mood is an understatement. I hate everyone and everything right now, especially school.
Ugh...So, let me explain my mood. I have sleep apnea, which means that I have to be on a machine when I go to sleep or I stop breathing and just don't get any sleep.
My mask broke due to pesky dogs and I don't have the money to replace it. So, because it's broken, I pretty much haven't slept in six days. I've slept through those entire six days, missing three days of school, because I couldn't function, but it didn't matter. Without my c-pap to help me sleep, I'm miserable.
Despite all that, I decided to return to school.
Let's keep in mind that I already have a short temper for...Well, everything.
Then add on to that all the make-up work I'm going to have, the new school with new lap tops that we have to use which was already annoying, the fact that EVERYTHING is blocked on these laptops, and the masses of stupid people... I'm not in a good mood.
They even blocked my music...Fuck.
Luckily I was able to find a way on to Youtube...Until they block it again that is.
I'm not looking forward to next period either...It's a two period class and I already know that everyone is going to make me explain while I've been gone and my condition..
Joy...I promise I'm not usually this hateful.... Usually.

No comments:

Post a Comment