Thursday, August 30, 2012

School & Death to the Family

So, I just traded two pieces of gum for a big sprite and a cheese stick. That rings accomplishment to me. Just saying .

Anyway, apparently I am now dead to my family. The reason for this is because my grandma on my mom's side found out that I'm bi. She told my mom that I'm dead to the family and won't be able to see my great grandma, my grandpa, aunt & uncle, or the two siblings of mine that she raised. I'm not sad by her not wanting anything to me, honestly, I think it's about time. I will miss my grandpa and two siblings though.
Mom then told me that I couldn't volunteer with anything GLBT related anymore. That mixed with my new abandoment pissed me off to the point that I shattered the plate I was holding and stormed out of the room.
Once she realized how angry I was, she let me calm down and came to talk to me. I will be able to resume volunteering, but I'm still dead to my family.
I'm mostly fine with that.

It's not that bad though. I'm more excited about finding a sponsor for the GSA that I'm starting. I have posters that I'm going to put up and then get it running. The sponsor wants to have outings and go do things to. She's super excited about getting started and so am I. <3

Mmm, cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment