Monday, August 27, 2012

Parties & Getting Caught

I like to imagine that I am generally mature, but at the same time, I am still a teenager. That's why, when the option to throw a party arose...I took it. My mom has been in the hospital and my dad has been staying with her. She's fine by the way, I may write a post about what's going on with that.
Anyway, I had the house to myself so I invited a few people over to chill. We saged the house, literally...I don't smoke weed so it really was sage.Then we did a bonfire in the backyard....The neighbor told my mom. I passed out and my friends stayed over to. We were just leaving when my dad pulled up to the house. I told him that they had come over to bring the baby (which magically appeared at my house during the night) to see my mom in the hospital and run me to school.
Now, I did get myself up, showered, and fed so that I could get to school, but I was late by half an hour.

Hmm, somehow I hurt my wrist last night to... I don't remember how.

I have two grandmas. The good and bad ones.
One grandma brought me some supplies over so I'm set on that.
The other is trying to set me up so that I get taken away by DHR. She's never wanted me to stay with my mom, who I am totally happy with. She wanted me to go to the counselor and tell them that I am staying by myself for a few weeks which would cause them to get involved. She didn't mention that though. What she told me was that if I did tell the counselor, I would get a scholarship.... Yeah...No.
Now that she's realized I won't tell the counselor, she's informing the school of everything, even the party. DHR is now watching my attendance record and everything, which really pisses me off.
She also wanted me to kick out my step dad...My parents are really married but he's raised me as one of his own since the day I was born and stayed with me before...
It just makes me so mad.

No comments:

Post a Comment