Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Distraction Powers Activate!

I decided to post a blog entry because I can't concentrate on my novel since people keep talking to me about different things.
I've only been awake for a little more than two hours and I have magically become the love guru today.
I woke up to a text asking me if I know what sucks about being gay. I answered no, as I assumed that the person wanted. They then responded that it sucks because the guy that they like doesn't like him back. As much as I love my friends, I'm not a morning person so I don't handle relationship advice very well in the morning. My response was to tell him that I was there if he needed to talk and then go on with my morning routine.
By second period, someone was asking me to read her love poem to her crush and constantly drawing my attention away from my novel, hence why I decided to write a blog. I just feel like I should be writing right now, but I can't concentrate on my novel which, as much as I love readers here, is much more important to me than this.
I know in fourth period my friend, Auriel, will want to tell me how things went with her boyfriend after my recent advice to just be blunt with him about how she feels. Then fifth period and lunch will be full of awkward tension as her and her boyfriend sit with my friends and I. It's awkward because she stole her boyfriend from one of the girls that I like to sit with at lunch.

Hopefully that will be the end of my advice giving since I do have a lot to work on and I don't really care to spend time listening to people talk. As of right now, I really should be reading one of the two books that I have to have done by Friday. @.@

No comments:

Post a Comment