Saturday, April 7, 2012

That Long Stretch In Which There Were No Updates

It might not be too long, but it feels like it.
In the time that I've been gone, my stalker issue resolved itself, I left Dakota fully, I've been declared legally dead, and I've had a lot of fun.

I've been talking to my stalker's ex girlfriend, a good friend of mine, and she informed me that J is moving! I was so happy, but I feel bad for the people that she'll soon be going to school with. Let her move on and harass other people instead of me!~
I don't know why she's moving and I don't care, but I guess it wouldn't have mattered too much because her baby will be due anyday. I assume that she'll probably drop out or miss a lot of school when she has it.

As for Dakota, I realized that there is nothing wrong with questioning someone who gives you reason to. All this time, he has had me fooled that I am the reason we fight about my trust issues. Yes, I have trouble trusting guys, but there is a difference in having trouble trusting guys who never show up when they say and act shady and trusting guys that treat you how you're supposed to be treated.
I've known for awhile now that he was likely cheating on me, but because I never had rocksolid proof, I wouldn't accept it. Not until my therapist pretty much told me that I'm an idiot. When I told him that I was done believing his lies, he tried to make me sound like a terrible person, but I didn't listen. It ended with me telling him to go screw himself and allowing myself to go out and talk to some nice guys that won't lie to me.

I'm sure the most confusing part of my list was the legally dead part. Apparently I had a delayed response to the meds they used to put me to sleep when they took out my wisdom teeth.
It hit me Sunday when I began to throw up everything that I had eaten. It got much worse Monday, when I got to school. I made my way to the clinic and she called my parents to come get me. My temperature first read around 94. That couldn't be possible because it would mean that I had died. We waited about fifteen minutes and took it again. That time it had raised to 96. It was still too low though! I went to the doctor that Monday and they told me that my temperature was a result of the nasuea from the meds they had given me. They gave me some pills to knock it out which only made it worse, and sent me home. I missed Tuesday and came back Wednesday. First period, I felt like I was going to blow chunks so I asked my teacher to let me go back to the clinic. At first she didn't want to listen but something must have made her change her mind.
I went to the nurse. She wanted to call me parents but I asked her to try some stuff to make it better. We tried crackers, mints, and green tea but nothing worked. It took about ten minutes until I threw up and was sent home with directions not to come back tomorrow either.
My mom kept me out Friday as well because I still wasn't feeling great.
Instead, we went shopping and took out my friend's daughter. We put her an Easter egg hunt together and had a good time.

Despite some recent events, I feel better than I have in awhile and I'm looking forward to good things to come in the future. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment