Monday, April 30, 2012

Godzilla!!! No..Wait, It's Just My Photography Teacher

Again with the photography teacher?
Yep.
I'm almost certain that she hates me and I guess, why not? I did get her in trouble with the vice principal, but I'm not going to pay $60 for a class and not be taught what my class description says that I will.

This time, she refused to give me my makeup work until the moment that I dragged in the school counselor who also wants me to have a parent conference with the principal. Then she lied through her teeth about how well she treated me and how she can't drop her class to rush to me.
I understand not being rushed, but when it comes to my grades and in turn, my future, I think that I deserve the right to know what's going on with it.
Besides, I haven't rushed her and it's not like she can drop a class that she doesn't take care of.
I'm just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment