Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Avoiding Having to Grade Papers

I wasn't going to update today because nothing really happened, but then my Creative Writing teacher walked in with a huge stack of papers.
I either write or grade...I think that I will write.

Today has been the usual day for the most part, but it has been a pretty fun day.
My first period went by pretty fast because we had a sub, but second period seemed to drag on.
My second period made me pretty angry. It's history and we were going over the holocaust. When explaining the significance of such a disastrous event to teenager, you simply DON'T add silly sounds to the power point. You also don't allow the class to joke on the children that were raped and tortured. Faith in humanity, lost. Thank you, Murillo!
After that, third and fourth period flew by.
Fifth period was a lot of fun. My friends and I just had a great time with my camera, I will post some of the pictures on here since I have to update our personal blog anyway.
Now I'm in sixth period and I'm waiting to go home. ^-^

Here are our pictures!~

No comments:

Post a Comment