Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Rainbow Dash Hair...Wait, what?

The weekend came and went way too fast, but doesn't it always?
For some reason, my weekend seems to always be the most active on Sundays lately.
That doesn't fair well for school in the morning, but I seem to usually make due. Usually...
This Sunday, my mom decided that she wanted to do her hair. I had been meaning to color mine as well because the purple in it was fading to a dull grey.
We went to Wal-mart and got some hair dye. Well, because we're slow, it was already 1:30...AM by the time that we got to mine.
We also don't trust each other with doing hair.. Though, she did trust me enough to let me put a little pink in her red, which was awesome by the way.. I'm just saying.
Because we don't trust each other, we pulled in a neutral party. We asked one of my friends to come over and help do my hair. After about an hour of being lost, getting gas, and fighting over it, we finally made it to pick him up. If you don't realize what time it was by then, let me add it up for you. We got back to the house around 2:40.
This was mom's first time meeting him so of course she had to talk to him for awhile and get a feel for him, which took even longer.
We didn't finally get started on my hair until around 4 AM.
I wanted my hair to look like THIS... He ended up sitting around and talking while my mom did it...
I now have really faded pink in the front, blue on one side, and green on the other... A vast majority of it is still blonde.. I'm keeping it pulled back because it looks terrible. Hopefully we can get the yellow and red in it soon, mix them to get orange. Put in the purple and so forth.
They didn't put in purple because the pink originally looked purple, but now it is faded out and almost gone because for some reason, my hair does not hold pink well. ANY OTHER COLOR BUT PINK!
It used to but it doesn't anymore, I don't know why.
They also didn't want to put in the red, yellow, or orange... I don't know why, but they kept trying to get me to part my hair differently.
Eventually, I made them stop and went to wash it out.
By the time that they were done, it was around 5 AM.
I had to be up for school in two hours, but they wouldn't stop talking!
I wasn't able to get them out of the door until around 7:30. By the time that we dropped him off, it was 8:10, school had started ten minutes ago and I wasn't ready nor did I have any sleep.
We stopped back at the house for me to find my MP3 player and I crawled back into bed to go to sleep.
I didn't go to school that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment