Monday, March 12, 2012

Medical Adventures and Pokemon Card Addictions

So I have learned the amazing joys of leg spasms. The one that hit me was like a Charlie Horse but ten times worse and it lasted over an hour. Do you know how terrifying it is to touch your leg and feel your calf move up in places that it shouldn't be? It freaked me out really bad. Then on top of that, I had to get a filling the day after.
Fillings REALLY aren't that bad. They numb everything so it doesn't hurt except the occasional pinch when they put a shot in to make sure that it's numb. The worse part is that I can't stop rubbing it with my tongue which is driving me nuts. After finding out that I had a cavity, I went home and brushed my teeth like seven times and promised that I would keep up regular brushing as much as possible. It has lasted pretty well so far so I'm proud of myself. <3


While missing school because of regular leg spasms, I found a site that is helping me support my Pokemon card addiction for free. The site is called Points2Shop. It's one of those PTC sites that you play with and you get money or points to buy stuff. You use the points to buy stuff off of Amazon and it really works which is pretty awesome. I've wanted to advertise it and spread around the word, but I'm too shy. It just feels kinda embarrassing. But hey, if you see this and you're interested then here


http://www.points2shop.com/register?ref=inuyashagirl521

No comments:

Post a Comment