Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I've updated my blog pretty well so far so I think that I deserve a cookie.

Yesterday I came home and nobody was there so I went in my room and got on the computer. Thinking that nobody would be home for a long time, I took my shirt off because it was hot and my parents pitch a fit when I touch the air conditioner.
After awhile of sweating at my computer, I decided that I wanted a drink so I slowly made my way to the kitchen. Once I got in the living room, the door opened any my dad walked in. To make matter worse, he had my mom, uncle, and my uncle's girlfriend with him whom I had never met before.
I fled into my room before anyone but my dad saw me and put on a shirt. While I was putting it on, my mom busted in the room like the amazing kind of mother that totally knocks. I don't remember what she wanted, but it was pretty much useless to me.

Once my shirt was finally on, I went back in the living room and said hi to everyone before disappearing back into my room where I made recordings, trying to dub a song that I like. Let me warn you of something, you may sound amazing in person, but once you get on the computer, it all sounds different.
A few fail hours later, I went back into the living room to help my mom distract my drunk dad while she hid the vodka. They don't usually drink, but when they do, he can never hold his alcohol.
I've only seen my mom drunk once in my life and she didn't even know that I was supposed to be home that night. I brought a friend back with me because of an issue that arose at her house. My mom followd my friend around for about two hours, telling her how her girlfriend was an annoying person and how she could do so much better than that. Finally another friend came to pick us up, but my mom hung on to his car and once she was finally pulled away, she chased the car.

I'll make another post about drinking adventures one day, God knows that I have had my fair share of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment