Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I Can Blog!


 To start off, I have to take the moment to say that my mom officially has purple hair. I’ve told her several times not to get into my hair dye, but she didn’t listen, thinking that it was wash out, so that’s what she gets. I’m not going to tell her anything about hair dye remover. If she wants to get it out, she’s just going to have to bleach it. I’ve paid a lot of money for my hair dye and she insists on getting into it regularly. She offers to dye her friend’s hair, occasionally does her tips, and has even used it on the dog. I’m not paying twenty dollars a bottle for her to waste it like that.
All of that aside, I’m still not very happy with her. I was at school yesterday until around 4:30 because I have an after school club called Anime Brigade. I asked her to come get me afterwards because it was raining and freezing, I don’t like jackets so I didn’t have one with me. She waited thirty minutes before calling me and telling me that my dog was missing and my dad was strung out on pills. Finally I convinced her to come get me so I could look for my dog. She bitched the entire ride home and I ignored her, freaking out mentally about the fact that Ichigo was missing. Low and behold, when I got home, Ichigo was in the kitchen. His fur was a little wet, telling me that he had been in the backyard, but he was safe.  Obviously I wasn’t happy with the mini-panic attack that I had before that though.
Unfortunately, I have to be nice to her though. She just lost a friend, kind of? I’m not really sure of the depth of the relationship honesty. I got a phone call Friday afternoon while I was staying after school for Academic Team Practice. The person on the phone told me that mom’s friend was about to pass away any second. With that in mind, I all but ran the mile home while calling mom repeatedly. I figured that she would want to say goodbye to her friend before she had passed away. When I finally got home and let mom know what was going on, she didn’t want to go to the hospital and she didn’t even seem to care. She has seemed to be a little upset, but that’s questionable honestly. She wants me to go to the viewing and funeral with her tonight and tomorrow respectively.
Other than that, I don’t think anything important has happened to me recently. I’ve figured out what I’m going to do for college, which is go to a community college for the first year or two to get my core classes out of the way cheaply. I’m hoping that the FAFSA will pay for that for me because my GPA leaves room to be desired. If it does, I intend to raise my GPA there now that I actually care about my future. When I do that, I’m going to try for scholarships to a college out of town called The University of North Alabama. There, I am going to double major in sociology and Child Development. While I’m here in town, I intend to work towards a car and try to get a job in a daycare. I’m going to move in with my grandma so that she can help me get the things that I need.
Wish me luck!~

No comments:

Post a Comment