Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Sign Language~

I haven't really had too much interesting going on in my life lately, well, I'm sure that I have, I just can't think of anything.
Right now, I'm working really hard on my sign language. I'm trying to learn the song Snuff by Slipknot is SEE which is turning out to be really hard because a lot of sites want to teach ASL. I would happily learn ASL if I had someone who would sit down and take the time to teach it to me.
Until then, I am slowly working on SEE. I know most of the song, but the signs are mixed between SEE and ASL. ;-; I don't even have the signs for some things because I can't find a sign for them, words like of, that, and to...
Then, I went to an English teacher that I had last year and asked her to help me because she is fluent in sign language. I was so proud when I went in there because I had learned so many more signs since I had last seen her, but then I found out that they were all ASL which doesn't do me any good if there isn't anyone to teach me how to sign it. She helped teach me a few signs in SEE for the song that I need.
I will get this damn it.
And wow, I just want to mention that I am typing really fast on this laptop and it's kinda neat because when I got it, I didn't think that I would be able to do this. ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment