Monday, December 10, 2012

Beta Club, Bras, More

I am really uncomfortable right now. Like, super uncomfortable.
I have a Beta Club initiation on Thursday and we have to dress all fancy and pretty. Because of this, I was forced to go dress shopping. I needed to get some new shoes anyway because the soles were wearing off on mine. While we were there, I picked out two really nice dresses but they weren't flattering to me so we didn't get them. My grandma asked a lady to help us and the lady picked out a dress that I thought was really ugly, but she watched it with a jacket and belt that made it look really good on me. The only issue with the dress then was that it made me look flat chest. I have DD size breast and I was looking flat chested. ;-;
She had me try on one of their bras and all of the sudden, I was not only back to my normal bust size, but double. o.o I thought that they may be padded and as a rule was against that but no, they just had wire.
After we got that outfit and two bras, we went to the mall and I got my first pair of boots.
Let me just say, the smallest things make me super happy. I was so excited to have them, I still am.
The only issue is that they're pretty uncomfortable. ;-;
So, I'm sitting here at school with my new bra and boots, trying to ignore how uncomfortable that they are. The bras wire is poking the soft fleshy part of the inside of my arm and the boots keep pulling my socks down and chaffing me.

No comments:

Post a Comment