Friday, November 9, 2012

One Is the Lonliest Number ;-;

I have a small anime convention tomorrow. I'm super excited, but at the same time, I'm dreading it.
Per usual, I was the only one of my usual small group to look into it, so I'm the only one going.
I know some people that are going, but none that I really feel comfortable hanging out with.
I'll probably run into a friend or two that I feel comfortable with or make a friend like usual, but we'll see.
Maybe it won't be bad. I went to the first mini-con by myself and I had a good time, but I did have a friend there that I was texting.
Well, kind of a  friend. It was a dude that I was talking to and flirting with. He was working most of the time, but it was nice to know that there was someone that I could go and chill with if I wanted to. I also ended up finding a small group of people that I enjoyed hanging out with and we ran around, hugging people.
Literally, we had a hugging competition.
Well, I know that Julian will be there and I can chill with him a bit, but not the entire time.
Hmm, I'll promise just grab someone who's never been to one before and pay their way.
Someone who's never been would be more fun because watching their face is awesome. Oh, it needs to be someone that is willing to do the rave with me as well, assuming that I rave. They have a Pokemon panel then.
I know who I'm going to ask, but God forbid that they have a yaoi panel. I don't want to get kicked out for her trying to sneak in.

No comments:

Post a Comment