Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Doodles

Apparently I feel the unnatural need to doodle on everything.
I just noticed this today. I have small notes to myself on my hands, cute creatures in my notebooks, intricate flowers and faces on my binders, and my desk has everything known to man drawn on it.
I draw somewhat well, some days much better than others, but I'm nothing compared to my friends who are art students. I just never cared to draw when I was younger like them, I preferred writing. Now they're winning contests with their art and I'm winning contests with my writing.
Either way, I'd still like to get better at drawing and I'm working on it. One desk at a time.

Yesterday after I got out of school, I had an Anime Brigade party to attend. That didn't go over well. For some reason this year, we've had the least amount of members that we've ever had so there were only six total of us there. Then only one person brought food. My friend and I had food on the way, but it didn't get there until after so we decided to try again for next week.
I walked home, got online for twenty minutes and then fell asleep from six until seven in the morning where I still didn't want to wake up.
Unfortuantely, my mom forced me to come to school so fifteen minutes late, I dragged myself into the building and went to school. I probably won't come tomorrow though because my mom has to have some type of surgery and I want to be there with her to give her support and make sure that she's taken care of.

No comments:

Post a Comment