Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Busy Days

I haven't had a full day off and I love it.
I left Vanderbilt Friday and returned home. Saturday, I went to a friend's birthday, Sunday I went to the park with some friends, Monday I stayed with a friend, today (Tuesday) I'm going to a baseball game.

Left to right: The best man, the groom (me), the bride,  the best woman. Yes, left to right.
Vandy was amazing! I was so sad to leave that I actually cried a little even though I generally pride myself on being the manly man of manliness. At the closing ceremony, they called me and another boy on stage to thank us for coming so many years. They gave me a card and a mug, which may not seem like much, but it almost brought me to tears because this has been a staple of my summer for five years and I always really love it. Then we had the dance later that night which was a lot of fun as always. The next day, everyone was so sad because we were all going home and nobody wanted to leave their friends who lived so far away. I got married. The wedding pictures are included in the blog. No, I didn't actually get married, but it was fun.



Our rings
My teacher gave me a glowing review which made my day. ^-^ My grandma was also very happy at the information. 

As for the rest of the week, I got to hold a chicken. Yes, out of everything, that is what sticks out the most to me. It was awesome, okay? I've never got to hold a bird that didn't attack me before so it made me super happy. Then my friend's brother informed me that it was for dinner in a few months. That kinda ruined the moment. 






My Class, The American Legal System

No comments:

Post a Comment