Monday, March 18, 2013

Alternative Dimension? Nope, Just Highschool.

Let me start off by saying, thank goodness that Youtube has full length CDs to listen to. I don't like people so listening to music when I'm not watching anime is the closest thing to bliss that I could achieve in this school. I've become convinced that everyone in this school, with the exception of VERY FEW people, are stupid. They just give that impression. When you hear, "Rolling up in the crib with some kush and shooting up with the homies while bitches on the dick" on a regular basis, could you blame me? I'm so glad that life isn't like this outside of this high school, nor are any of the other schools that I've been to. Seriously, Lee prides itself on being the most ghetto school in town. I will give Lee that it helped me come out of my shell. I was angry and kept to myself, not shy, just quiet. When I came to Lee, that was gone by the end of Freshmen year. You can't be quiet in this school. If you are, you'll explode eventually. I guess that I can't say too much though... I hardly come to school as it is. Why bother? So long as I make the grades, why do I have to be here? Focus on the kids that are failing before you bug me about my attendance, and trust me, there are plenty failing here at Lee. My grades are decent, my test scores are great, and I get my work done. Why do I have to come? ;-; I miss about 50+ days a year... Ugh, I only have like 40 something before I graduate.... So close...

No comments:

Post a Comment